Tuesday, November 28, 2006

NBA Wallpaper - Reggie Miller wallpaper | Indiana Pacers

Reggie Miller wallpaper
NBA Wallpaper: Reggie Miller #31
  • Raggie was selected by the Indiana Pacers in the first round (11th pick overall) of the 1987 NBA Draft;
  • 18 years he played in the same team
  • World Champion gold medalist and Olympic gold medalist;
  • He played more games with the same team than all but two players in NBA history, John Stockton and Karl Malone of the Utah Jazz.
  • Raggie is the he most prolific 3-point shooter in NBA history, Miller is No. 1 all-time in 3-pointers attempted (6,321) and made (2,506). He is the franchise's all-time leader in scoring and assists and stands 14th on the NBA's all-time scoring list.

Reggie's great quote:
"I showed up each and every day to play. I played in 80 percent of my games, maybe more. I played hurt. You never knew when someone was coming to an Indiana Pacers basketball game for the first time – maybe on a dare, maybe they had just gotten tickets – but you never knew if they were coming for the first time. And I always wanted that person to go away thinking, "Man, who was that 31? He's a really great player." I always wanted them to remember that they had an enjoyable experience when they saw the Indiana Pacers play, and that always drove me to come to the gym early, get my warmup done early, mentally prepare, watch my tape, get ready and it's worked for 18 years."

Reggie Miller

0 comments:

Post a Comment