Sunday, September 2, 2007

NBA Wallpaper - Michael Jordan wallpaper | Chicago Bulls

According to the prior voting score - next NBA wallpaper => Michael Jordan wallpaper.
So I started gaining new material about
Jordan for fresh wallpaper and yesterday I finished new one.
I think the result is rather interesting and unusual, I hope you'll like it!

Michael Jordan wallpaperclick on image to view full size wallpaper

NBA Wallpaper - MIchael Jordan Wallpaper #23 (1024X768)

It’s on my desktop now:)

Thanks for your interest to my works!-.

Keep on voting and comment!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I make decision on the theme of new wallpaper from poll voting
In the nearest future I’ll increase the number of voting candidates for new wallpaper – they will be not Super-stars – just gifted players that are undeservedly not in focus or players that finished their basketball carrier (NBA legends).

0 comments:

Post a Comment